Friday 23 February 2007

Hidden Truth Shared

i just want to thank God for the opportunity to share the hidden truth deep down in my heart with someone after keeping it for quite a long while. thank God for giving me a listener and allowed me to share this burden with a friend in Christ. i thank God for this special someone whom i can open my heart to and carry this burden with me. the heavy burden is now lighter because i'm not carrying it alone. i'm sorry if it became your burden also but i really pray that it wouldn't be. i just want to thank you for being there. i really believe that it was God's timing. it's really been quite awhile since i let it out from my heart. it means alot to me because, well i'm sure you know. hehe. and honestly i never knew that one day, we will be able to be this close. just like how we are now. but i am thankful and grateful to God that we are where we are right now. hehe. so thank you very much for simply just listening to me. and wishing you all the best in everything. will continue to pray for you too!! let's continue to have faith in our Almighty God!! do take good care!! ^_^

No comments: