Saturday 15 September 2007

Tag #1

Tagged by Sheryl.
My first time doing it after being tagged so many times!! honored?? hehe ^^

RULES:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.

5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


8 different points about my perfect lover :-

a) fears God
=)
b)
loves me unconditionally for who i am ^__^
c)
loves his family and friends too ~.~
d)
matured with shoulders i can lean on ^^
e) nature lover and lives a healthy lifestyle like me haha =D

f)
knows me better than myself =P
g)
works hard for our future and takes the extra mile just for me *_*
h) a best friend and soul mate
hehe >.<

and the "lucky" victims are...
^^
Pern

Jan
Sharon
Ally
Jas
Chooi Yee

Celine
Xiu Nuan

No comments: