Wednesday 27 February 2008

It Takes Love

I sit watching the sun set in the horizon,
it slowly reminds me of my life,
and the empty space by my side.
I feel like crying,
but no I will not cry this time.
I have to learn to let go,
just as the daylight sky does to the sun,
what is written cannot be erased.
And as much as I would like everything to change,
I know I cannot do anything.
Maybe its better this way who knows?
But I’m thankful for the moments I felt,
for the moments I loved.
Slowly I stand up,
and let the last rays of the sun fall on my face,
knowing there’s hope for tomorrow.

Letting go takes love.

祝福在天国的您,生日快乐!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel that ur this post applies to me too... ='(

eVonne said...

well, i know it's hard but together i'm sure we can make it even though we're under different circumstances. Letting go takes love!