Friday 22 September 2006

Pause For The Moment











Had a great time with JiaCi yesterday. i took sticker photos again. but it's my first time with her. well, cuz late my girlfriends are really into taking sticker photos. they'll be nagging and all so no choice. haha. but nevertheless, it was still fun though. will post the pics we took with my hp later. =P

was training at UG in Sunway yesterday too. finally got the chance to. it was a good training. cuz in the end i think my hand was breaking instead of me breaking. haha. was so tired after that. cuz went out with JiaCi and then at night went strainght for training. can even feel my shoulders aching now. but it was really fun!! hehe. though i know that i don't have much time left in dancing therefore i will really train whenever i can. =)

it was my dear Ryan Birthday yesterday too. hehe. BLESSED BIRTHDAY RYAN!! though i know that it's impossible that he'll read this but hey, it's the heart that matters rite?? hehe. will be praying for you. take care dear!! =]

lastly, finally got the pics i took with Jan after G4G's presentation in SIB. that night we were really high. can't stop taking pics. haha. but that place was quite nice. anyway, enjoy and take care you guys!! =P

No comments: