Friday 3 November 2006

Many Thanks To You

Thank GOD for this precious life He’s given me. thank YOU, LORD for being my GOD. hehe. and i really am grateful and thankful to you all for making my birthday a blast!! hehe. thank you JiaCi for the earliest b'day cake. thank you guys JK, GY and JJ for the dinner and the cake. thank you all, my dear classmates for the cake and presents at midnight. thank you all, my dear friends for the breathtaking scenery at Putrajaya and the cake. thank you for the lunch on my b'day. thank you Jan, Sharon and Esther for the cake you girls baked. was really surprised and touched. and believe me when i say the cake is really nice wei. cuz its the only handmade cake out of 7 cakes. hehe. thank you Jan for the dinner. had an awesome time with you. may we share alot more in the future. thank you all, my dear AFC gang for the cake and the gigantic teh ice too. thank you Alan for the great dinner in KL yesterday night. thanks alot, really. it's very thoughtful of you to remember. hehe. can't believe i got 19 presents from you. haha. thank you, my friends for my 7th and last b'day cake this year during our yam cha session just now. hehe. finally, thank you all for the calls, the smses, the messages on friendster, the testimonials, the mails and the e-cards too for all the b'day wishes. hehe. well, hopefully i didn't missed anyone of you or any group of ppl. haha. so, it's the end of my b'day celebration this year. hehe. really had a good one. thank GOD for you all, my dear friends!! thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. love you all!! =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey babes~!

glad u had a great bday!!!
i wanna go see you..*boo hoo*
*sad face!!!*