Saturday 7 July 2007

Memories Of The Heart

After 138 days, I finally had the courage to stand in front of you.
The accident still feels like a dream to me, a terrible nightmare.

But today, 07/07/07 only comes around once in a thousand years.
I don't know where will we be, a thousand years later.
Today is a significant day for us,
and it represents something deep down in our hearts.
That's why I prepared myself for today.
I never thought that I will be able to make it.
It was hard, really tough.
But I'm really glad that I made it today.

All we talked about, was you.
All we thought about, was you.
And recalling all the precious memories we shared with you.
It's a very special day for me too.
A day where I can miss you with all my heart and soul,
every minute and every second,
even though I'd never stop missing you each and every day.

My mind was blank, the moment I was standing right up front.
Everything doesn't seem real at all,
and all I wanted to say was just to ask you to wake up.
I know very well still, that you won't hear me calling.
So I closed my eyes instead,
thinking of you and your gentle smile.

Then I told them all the great things I know about you,
and there were alot.
I didn't tell them everything, though.
Like how it took losing you forever for me to truly find you in my heart.
and how finding you turned me into someone else entirely.
It's weird, though.
I feel like the only one who would understand it is you.
In a way, that makes sense.

Anyway, I left all that out and I kept it simple.
I told them I loved you and that's the truth.

With each memory,
Let our heats be reminded,
That nothing,
Can ever take away the beauty we have known.
For love remains,
A part of us,
Forever.

对不起 , 今天才去看你

No comments: