Thursday 17 August 2006

Birthday Bash





Although i don't really fancy birthday parties all this while, but it's totally diff when it's for someone close to your heart. this year will be really unforgetable to me i believe. on the 14th, had a small surprise birthday party for Hong. and on the 15th, another one for Pern. and both were in Putrajaya. yes, that place is quite a distance, but it's nothing compared to how far i'd go for Pern. haha. have you even seen the night view of Putrajaya?? it's actually breathtaking. that's something i didn't know all this while. with the cool breeze and the starlight view, i thought i won't find it in Mal. hehe. as much as unforgetable for Pern and Hong on their birthdays, it will be for me too. and because both the nights are on weekdays, my mom will of course lecture abit. but it's worth while for me, nevertheless. most importantly, Pern and Hong enjoyed themselves, and me too. hehe. take care and be happy always, my dear friends!! =)

No comments: