Wednesday 28 November 2007

Welcome Back

My Dear AiWei finally came back from Aus. wheeeeeee. so glad to know that she is just 10 minutes drive away now. hehe. can't wait to hang out with her again. there's so much to update each other about i'm sure. but well, time is all we have now, isn't it?? haha. =P

Lou po, im really glad for the fact that i can still call you like that. hehe. and it means alot to me. all these years, you proved to me that distance only made our friendship even stronger. and even until this very day, i still feel that this precious friendship is amazing and unbelievable. it's like we found each other in fairyland. haha. but i know that our friendship is real and true. i feel like as though the feeling of closeness between us has never die down. cuz it feels like we only found each other yesterday, and we're so glad we did.
so thank you for staying by my side even though sometimes, i might not be the best friend for you. but i will give you the best of me, that is my promise to you. hehe. you know that one thing for sure, i will always be here for you, no matter what happens okay. because Best Friends are Forever!! *hugs hugs* Love you!! ^-^

No comments: