Friday 27 October 2006

Miracle Of Forgiving

God spoke to me the other day. when my heart was heavy and troubled. He knows the burden i was carrying and how unbearable it was. Ephesians says, “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” it’s amazing to hear from God again, really. He usually speaks to me through my mentor or a few of my really close christian friends. and this time, it really means a lot to me that He spoke to me personally. thank God that i was able to listen to Him. Hehe. =P

God gave me the power and strength to forgive all the hurt caused by those i loved and respected. cuz i’ve learnt that holding on to a hurt only creates more hurt. and that is really true cuz that’s what happened to me. i couldn’t let got of all the hurt. i came to point where i feel that i don’t know what’s going on with my life already. i don’t know what to do and that i’m totally clueless about anything and everything. my life was in a so called mess that time. but just then, God heard me crying for help. and He did what He does best. God loves us. simple as that. i know very well right now, that i can’t live without God. not before, not now and never in the future. how can i not love Him? and i’ve finally understand and feel the miracle of forgiving. for the first time, i’ve really learnt to let go and just forgive. to forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. to forgive is to dance to the beat of God’s forgiving heart. =)


原谅了的心 才能被释放

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey gurl~!
i miss u sooo much~!
make sure u take care and
i would like to wish u a happy birthday~!
blessed bday and may you always continue in your journey with God...
i lovve ya~!
*muaxxsies*