Monday 16 June 2008

Wonderful Friend

I think of the friend
I can count on,
the one that I turn to so often
because i know
she'll never let me down.......

And I think of the friend
who inspires me,
who always can keep me
believing in me because she does.......

And whenever I think of
those wonderful friends
and all that they've given me,
I think of how lucky,
how blessed I have been
to have all of them in you!

Sheryl, thanks alot for making the effort in our friendship. i am really glad that the love we have for each other is steady and strong. it is indeed an honor to enjoy this sweet friendship with you. and do know that, no matter what happens or how things will be for us in the future, you will always have the special place in my heart. because you mean so very much, best friend, words can't begin to say, the happiness that's wished for you, today and everyday. all the things you want the most, are wished with love for you, now and always. Happy 3 months Anniversary!! =)

No comments: