Tuesday 1 January 2008

创造幸福

这种幸福的感觉
只属于现在
不能预约
也不能保留
一旦那个感觉散去了
只留下余韵
可是却能在回忆里
留下幸福的感觉

Thank
you for brightening my 1st day of the year 2008!!
Thank you for going the extra mile just to invite new year with me!!
Thank you for your time in organizing such great gatherings for this new year!!
Thank you for taking the effort to meet up with me!!
Thank you for remembering me in your new year's wish list!!
Thank yo
u for the lovely gifts and unexpected calls!!
Thank you for your precious friendship all these years!!
Thank you for
allowing me to be who i am and shower me with your love and care!!
Thank you for simply spending your precious time with me!!

Have a very Blessed & Peaceful New Year 2008!! ^0^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah!! i am the 3rd you...so happyyy....hahhhaha :D

eVonne said...

sweat la u. =_= who say it's u?? so sesat leh uuu. haha XP