Sunday 27 January 2008

Incomplete

Hey guys, i know i haven't been blogging in English for quite some time now. hehe. well thanks for the reminders and sorry for the inconvenience caused. cuz lately i really feel like blogging in Chinese, so bear with me okay?? you can ask me personally if you're interested ya. haha. i'll translate one on one. kinda lazy to blog about the same thing in two different languages you know. hehe. XP

Well just a short update, finally. hehe. there's been ups and downs as usual. thank God mostly were ups. don't worry, my friends. i've been living well, laughing quite often and loving much too. hehe. currently getting used to my new hostel life, making the most out of my time everyday and missing home quite often as well. it's really great to be home. hehe. don't ask me why, it just feels good to be home. anyway, i met up with Pern again. she just came back from China last week. it's really great to see her again. can't wait to spend more time with her. and i'm really glad that i've met good friends like Hue Shan, Mei Chick, my dear roommates, my friends and all those ppl in NEC. these are definitely the highlights of the month!! haha XD

As much as i don't really wanna blog about this part, i still feel i should just let a little bit of my downs out. it helps, doesn't it?? well, i know for a fact that life is fragile. but when you're right in front of it, and you can feel it is slowly slipping through your fingers, what can you do?? is there anything left for us to do?? if yes, pls tell me. i would do anything at all and whatever it takes, if i could just hold on to it a little longer. if only i could...
i used to think that things between us will turn out well, cuz of the faith we have toward each other. and then one day, without a single hint, you changed. you became a total stranger to me. you became someone i never knew before. you became someone who is not you. we had our long talk that night, but all i get the next day is headache and heartache. why do i even care, really. i should just let you go, for good...
we were inseparable and we shared so much through the years. you were once, a person i call a true friend, a best friend. you and i know how much it means to us. and as we went on our separate ways, you've told me about the hurts you felt from me, but you never listen to my hurts. and you assume that i was never hurt before. now i know where i stand in your life, and what i truly mean to you. all that we shared, will only be in our memories now. i won't take whatever that doesn't belong to me, and i won't keep whatever that doesn't belong to me anymore. so take it back, take our friendship and make sure you give it to the right "him", who can really makes you happy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey evonne!! thanks for bloggin in the international language...wahaha...i'm glad to hear dat u're doing great over there...but i wanna know more about ur life there...so dun ffk me when i ask u out larh... hehehhe...sure u got lots of stories to tell me aite? :D

we all have our ups n downs...it's life...but dont stay down too long aite...if he or she doesn't even know how to appreciate u...then he or she doesn't worth everythin u've done n doesn't deserve to have u...so cheer up n look around u...n u'll find those who truly care...like me...i care...u've been a great fren to me...so thank u for u...n u can count on me aite...i'll be there for u...when u need somebody...take care gal! =D

Unknown said...

hey gurl...is thhis about who i think it is?? well..hope to be able to see u soon....i knw ive been ffk-ing u like crazy...sooo sorry wei... =) miss u like crazy...hugsz... =)

eVonne said...

Sam, thanks for da words of wisdom firstly. haha. well u've been a great fren to me too. so thank u back. hehe. was kinda surprised u left such a long comment. not da usual u, rite?? haha XD
yea im ok now la. chilled d. haha. like u said cant stay down too long. but u noe dat i was actually referring to 3 persons. hehe. no so much about a person oni la. or else i reali got no life. haha. thanks once again!! c u around, promise!! ^^

Sheryl, yea. i guess u noe me well enuf to know who i was bloggin bout rite?? hehe. n u're rite. so dun doubt urself. its ok btw, not like u reali wanna ffk me rite?? i alwiz believe frenship is a 2way thing. we both gotta make da effort. hehe. cant wait 2hang wif u!! miss ya!! hugs XD