Saturday 23 May 2009

A Braver Heart

All those feelings and thoughts that I'm afraid of, I just hid it behind a strong wall, hoping it would never come out again. Hoping I don't have to feel that way anymore. I guess I'm just lying to myself by throwing everything to the other side.

It's time for me to break down the wall. After all, whatever that is behind the wall is a part of me. If the feelings that I had in the past creep out again, you're worth all the pain that I'm feeling. I know the journey is not smooth but I'm taking that chance. I'm willing to go through the feelings that I've long hidden deep in me. Give me time to prove myself. For I am sure, I will adapt to you.......eventually.

3 comments:

evil e ^^ said...

when u need me i always be there
u can release yr emotion in front of me so i will be with u ^^

Anonymous said...

i know u can make it!
just keep it up and i will always stand by ur side!

lian

小强 said...

I can feel ur sorrow girl~

U juz like the "old" me...everything just store behind the great wall of mine, until i one day realize, the more you store the more pain u suffer alone~

Glad to hear u're crushing it down~
good luck~


who am i?
1st time come one =="
haha