Monday 13 April 2009

Have I

Have I given much thought about the future?
Have I thought about where I will be in a few years time?
Have I made a plan?
Yes. No. No.
If I say, " haiyo, future only decide la. " I'm seriously lying through my teeth.
I'm worried but not to the extent that i will stress out 24/7.

Been wondering, if there is no chance of seeing results in the future, why stick to it in the first place? Why go through this process?
Even a dumb person could have known it. *I didn't say I'm smart*
And the answer that person gave, already said it all. Don't know because we won't know what will happen in the future. From the look of that person's eyes and facial expression, it will happen anytime. Gone with the wind. A person full of emotional feelings. How to accept that kind of statement?
Future? Will it happen or will it not?

2 comments:

psyduck said...

if u effort for the future,
u will dare to face it,
if u done ntn,
u will confuse it,

future will change with any thing or decision we did~~~

Unknown said...

you will know your future cos God made it so for YOU as His child to make it into something. It was meant for you as it was for ALL His children. LOVE YOU. No worries ok? =) Me miss you tonnes =D