Monday 20 April 2009

Hearts Were Made To Bleed

Was reading my friend's blog and all the old posts. some posts were happy times, sad times, troubled times. the time that person stopped blogging was because of some undue problems. it really shows how someone goes through life everyday. if you read back your old post, you will realize how matured you have become, how time changes you, how incidences make you stronger each day. i'm proud of you. really.

After reading it, i realized how fast time flies. 2006, 2007, 2008. old posts make me emotionally strained. am i the only one who felt that way? especially reading it at night in the room. thinking about "what if......." if it didn't happen that way. but yeah, it's too late now for the "what if". i'm happy with everything now la. just that, a few incidences that happened long time ago, i wish i could have done it in another way.

I believe, like my friend, i too have slowly learnt my mistakes, my triumphs, and the hard times that i had gone through. everyday is a new day for me to learn. to become a stronger person. :)

1 comment:

po said...

有同感