Wednesday 2 September 2009

Shan's 21st



















Shan, I couldn't ask for a better friend than you,
On your birthday, thought i'll tell you...
With you, I can be me.
I can act silly without feeling self-conscious,
I can cry without feeling embarrassed,
I can tell you my greatest hopes and plans,
with the deepest feeling of trust...
I can be myself when I'm with you,
Because I know you'll always accept me,
just the way I am.
And that's why - you and your friendship,
mean so much to me.

Thinking about the wonderful best friend you are,
and wishing you the happiest birthday you can imagine.
I hope your birthday,
brings you joy and happy memories...
Because that's what your friendship has brought to me.

Blessed Birthday, my dear best friend!! (^_^)

2 comments:

伟航~~无与"论"比的"魅"力!!! said...

哗,很感动的文章哦。。。。
遇到了一位难得朋友哦,好好珍惜,
祝你们友谊永久,嘻嘻!!!!
~故意经过的伟航~

eVonne said...

伟航,对呀。。呵呵~~
人生得一知己,死而无憾嘛 ^^
谢谢你的祝福咯。。
也祝福你啦。:)